Our Journey

Welcome to "Two Squirrels in Love." Christopher and Carmen Andrea have created this blog for their family and friends far away. Chris y Andrea han creado este blog para que asi sus familiares y amistades puedan estar al tanto de sus aventuras. Besitos!

Friday, March 07, 2008

November: Chris' B-day and more family!!

Chris’ b-day was on a Thursday so we could not do much, because he works at least sixty hours a week, but with traveling he 'works' 15-17 hours a day. So needless to say, I knew Chris was coming home b/t 8-9pm so I made dinner and I baked a birthday cake for him. Then that weekend we went to Macy's and got him his gift, a chic suit. That same weekend our friend, Kira, came to visit us. I decided to take us out for his birthday for a proper dinner. I chose a Peruvian restaurant--no surprise there. We went to Mancora where I blew lots of money on drinks, appetizers, entrees and desserts. Then we went to the movies to see American Gangster!

More family! Becky, Mike, Liam and Fin came to visit us for a weekend. Like most family trips this one went flying so fast! Cousin Sarah took us all out to dinner at a BBQ place. It was yummy. Then, we went to Toys 'R Us to ride the ferris wheel and buy Liam's Christmas present.


The next day, Chris, Mike, me and Fin went up the empire state building & ate at Jimbos, our local diner. That afternoon, went to the MOMA, but we had to rush through it. Mike really wanted to go so we went. I wish we hadbeen there longer. Chris and I got really sick baby sitting the kids while Becky and Mike went out. Their last night there, Becky, Chris and I went to a Karaoke bar. I had fun, but Chris and I were very sick. I drank water all night and sung one song that required no singing. Still, the next day Chris had a high fever and I was not feeling so hot either so I took a sick day to take care of Chris and myself. I hope Becky and Mike make the trip again soon!