Our Journey

Welcome to "Two Squirrels in Love." Christopher and Carmen Andrea have created this blog for their family and friends far away. Chris y Andrea han creado este blog para que asi sus familiares y amistades puedan estar al tanto de sus aventuras. Besitos!

Friday, March 07, 2008

The Trip to New York City: Part 1

August 31st:
That morning was so sad as I saw Amparo and Jose, my parents, waving goodbye as Chris and I drove away. Our trip took us through Maryland, where we dropped a few boxes and Patty’s bicycle for Patty. Our trip was long, and at first I was scared to drivethe truck, but I drove a big part of the way. In Maryland, we stayed the night where we ate dinner at Dave&Busters and played games. We stayed at a swanky hotel that Patty got for us as a way to thank us for dropping off some of her stuff. We watched Beer Fest onTV. I am glad we made the trip to Maryland because the trip straight to NYC from Michigan would have been longer. The next morning, we ate at Panera and took pictures. Soon after, we embarked to NYC. To be continued...

No comments: